|If you have any questions you may contact:
Our library is committed to providing a broad range of reading materials for our students. Reading is fundamental for a successful life. When your child brings a library book home, please remember:
1. Read to your child everyday
2. Keep library books in a safe place
3. Treat books with care, clean hands and gentle use
4. RETURN BOOKS ON TIME; or a nominal fee may be incurred
5. Be prepared to pay for lost or damaged books (the full cost of replacement is your responsibility)
6. Most of all, enjoy your time reading!